Apply For Vancouver Digital Marketing Scholarship 2018 In Canada Worth $500 – Status Bureau. As part of the application process, the following must be submitted via mail firstname.lastname@example.org by August 15th at midnight, Pacific Standard Time.
- Write a 500 to the 1,000-word digital marketing strategy for a product or service of your choice
hint: start with your analysis, recommendations and rationale, then an execution plan+6
- Please include your full name, address, phone number, e-mail address and the name of the educational institution you are attending. Documents must be sent in Microsoft Word or PDF, using the subject line: Vancouver Digital Marketing Scholarship.
Within each digital marketing technique, there are lots of detailed tactics that are important to success, so they need to be evaluated and prioritized, for example from dynamic content for email automation, website personalization to programmatic, retargeting and skyscraper content for organic search
Vancouver Digital Marketing Scholarship 2018 Elucidation
The Status Bureau awards scholarships every semester to help motivate undergraduates to pursue great opportunities in the digital marketing field. International and Canadian students are eligible to apply for this awards. Application deadline is slated on August 15 2018.
Field Of study:
Scholarship is available for all subject
A cheque of CAD $500 will awarded to scholarship recipients
Note: Applicants whose primary language is not English, or whose previous education was conducted in another language, must submit evidence of satisfactory completion of a standardized English test. The minimum acceptable test scores are: TOEFL 93 with a minimum of 20 in each category (Internet-based exam); or TOEFL 580 and TWE 5 (paper-based exam); or IELTS (the academic not the general test) with a 7.0 overall band score and a minimum of 6.5 in any section; and Pearson Test of Academic English (PTE Academic) with a minimum overall score of 63, and a minimum of 65 in speaking and writing.
Applicants must meet the following criteria before applying for the Vancouver Digital Marketing Scholarship 2018:
- Winners are not eligible to re-apply.
- All writing must be original – any strategy that is copied or plagiarized will be disqualified.
- Winners are willing to have their story featured on The Status Bureau website, social media profiles or other online properties.
- A minimum GMAT score of 550 is required. We also accept the GRE exam (minimum score of 150 in each section).
- Local applicants may be interested in this GMAT Prep Course.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the Greater Vancouver area.
- Must provide proof of enrolment upon request.
- Scholarship is open to both international and domestic students.
- One entry per student per semester is permitted.
Stay safe and keep informed! We believe you have benefited from this article if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives.