NPS Recruitment 2019/2020 portal, qualification & how to apply. If you wish to join, you must go through our selection process. Candidates will be critically assessed on the following competences during the Inspectorate selection process (i.e. the Written Examination, the Extended Interview, the Final Interview Board, Physical Fitness Test, Integrity Checks.
It can be incredibly frustrating for our recruiters when they don’t see the best results after putting a significant amount of time and effort into developing what they think are, robust recruitment strategies. After all, employees are the backbone of every organization and if recruiters don’t bring in the right talent, the organization suffers. Have you identified the main reasons as to why this is happening? Do you actually understand these problems?
Take a look at the application process and begin by submitting an application online. Before you begin the application process, please have the following information handy.
In anticipation to the upcoming 2019 Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Nigerian Prison Service or get acquainted with the requirements for 2019 Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Form.
Before obtaining the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2019, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects otained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
The Requirements for obtaining 2019 Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below. Applicants must possess the following;
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent.
- Must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age .
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female .
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters.
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Stammering or any other natural disability.
Be free from any form of financial embarrassment .
The application forms are not yet available but it is our duty to inform those who show interest as soon as the form is out. To be ascertain if the recruitment for 2019 has officially started, reach out to the recruitment portal or Visit this page frequently for we shall bring the updates when necessary.
You can use the comment section to get in touch with us, and don’t forget to add your mail and if possible your mobile number for us to help you out with all the necessary updates in time or subscribe to our blog. This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- What is NPS Recruitment Portal 2019?
- NPS Recruitment 2019?
- When is Nigeria Prison Recruiting for 2019?
- How to apply for Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2019?
- NPS Recruitment for 2019?