Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019 application Form, 78RRI Army Portal. It can be incredibly frustrating for our recruiters when they don’t see the best results after putting a significant amount of time and effort into developing what they think are, robust recruitment strategies. After all, employees are the backbone of every organization and if recruiters don’t bring in the right talent, the organization suffers. Have you identified the main reasons as to why this is happening? Do you actually understand these problems?
Take a look at the application process and begin by submitting an application online. Before you begin the application process, please have the following information handy.
it is great when you understand the most important duties of the Nigerian Army.
Here they are:
- To follow the Constitution.
- To maintain the territorial integrity of Nigeria.
- To defend country from external aggression.
- To protect the country’s borders.
- To restore order if needed and in cases of insurrection.
- To perform any other duties mentioned in the National Assembly’s Act or as directed by the President.
Functions of Nigerian Army
It is true that NA is fully governed by NAC (this abbreviation stands for the Nigerian Army Council), and its main functions, as well as duties, are described in the Constitution. However, while obeying to every task set by NAC, the army which has to do everything to protect the people and country’s integrity in the first place often has to perform other functions that go beyond its primary duties.
Here are some of the functions of our army:
- To guard areas of high importance.
- To offer some emergency services
- To gain professional skills required for performing the moral duties.
- To make sure that the equipment of the army and all the establishments are up-to-date and in a good working condition.
- To coordinate the enforcement of immigration laws and customs.
- To perform basic defensive operations
Basic Minimum Requirements;
(1) Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be English Language.
(2) In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen women must also posses OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details arc available on the website.
(3) Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2017
(4) Not be less than 1.65 metres and 1.56 metres tall for male and female applicants respectively
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019.
(1) The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019 application forms are not yet available for 2019 but it is our duty to inform those who show interest as soon as the form is out. To be ascertain if the army recruitment for 2019 has officially started, reach out to the recruitment portal: http://recruitment.army.mil.ng or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime concerning
(2) Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will be disqualified.
(3) On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
(4) Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online printed forms.
You can click the portal below to get the human resource personnel. use the comment section to get in touch with us, and don’t forget to add your mail and if possible your mobile number for us to help you out with all the necessary updates in time or subscribe to our blog.