New Zealand Police Recruitment 2019/2020 Form | Check The Official Entry Requirements. We welcome applications from anyone who’s got what it takes. Regardless of gender, ethnicity, culture, sexuality, or faith. We’re also very interested in applicants who understand different languages and cultures. New Zealand’s diversity is growing, so bring your background and values to the job.
Here, you will get answers to most of the questions asked by you and many others like you. So, after reading this post, you will be equipped with the knowledge you need to make a well informed decision as to whether or not to proceed with your ambition. In the same vein, Our organisation has a range of diverse people with different backgrounds, experiences and interests. What unites us is that we’re all are working towards the same goal. We want to make New Zealand the safest country in the World.
- Let our recruitment staff know about any previous criminal or traffic convictions including warnings, court appearances, and diversions
- Provide police clearance for any other country that you have worked or lived in for longer than three months.
Above all else, you’ll want to help people in your community. You’ll need to be able to make tough calls, build community networks, and instil confidence in those around you. You’ll need an ability to understand the communities you serve and be able to identify and examine the problems that lead to trouble.
This role can influence the lives of many. If you decide to push ahead and apply, our constabulary recruitment staff will be looking to see if you have these important qualities:
- Problem-solving abilities
- A sense of humour is also pretty important.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Empathy for others
- Unwavering loyalty
What are the requirement for New Zealand Police Recruitment 2019?
You’ll need the ability to understand the communities you serve and be able to identify and examine the problems that lead to trouble. Oh, and don’t worry about your height, as there are no minimum height requirements.
- You must be at least 17 years old to apply and 18 when you start at Police College, there’s no upper age limit
You must be a New Zealand or Australian citizen or have New Zealand permanent residency
- You must be able to speak, read, write and listen in English
- You must be physically fit
- You must have good eyesight (minimum visual standard of 6/12 unaided in each eye, correctable to 6/6 with contact lenses or glasses)
- And you must have a full New Zealand Driver’s Licence.
Before we go further, it’s just necessary you review the requirement for joining New Zealand Police Recruitment 2019 before APPLICATION to avoid disqualification.
You are free to use the comment section to get in touch with us, and don’t forget to add your mail and if possible your mobile number for us to help you out with all the necessary updates in time or subscribe to our blog.