For Kenya Police Recruitment 2019 Selection Process. If you wish to join as an Inspector, you must go through our selection process. It can be incredibly frustrating for our recruiters when they don’t see the best results after putting a significant amount of time and effort into developing what they think are, robust recruitment strategies. After all, employees are the backbone of every organization and if recruiters don’t bring in the right talent, the organization suffers. Have you identified the main reasons as to why this is happening? Do you actually understand these problems?
The Kenya Police Service is a national body in charge of law enforcement in Kenya. While organised at a national level, each arm reports to a County police Commander, which in turn divides its force by local Police Divisions headquartered at local police stations. All these element report to a Kenya Police Headquarters in Nairobi, and several specialist elements, such as the Kenya Police College, are commanded directly from here.
An Administration Police service is commanded through a hierarchy separate from that of the National Kenya Police. For other state security bodies see Law enforcement in Kenya. You missed the corporal rank in the KPS list.
Core Duties of a Police Officer
The primary duty of a police officer is to protect people and property. Common duties of police include controlling traffic, patrolling neighborhoods, responding to emergency calls, writing citations, delivering warrants, arresting violators and submitting incident reports in a timely manner. Police are also called occasionally to testify in court about a situation they witnessed or handled. Additionally, duties of police include educational outreach to the public to help prevent and solve crime. A typical day varies depending on the jurisdiction and agency type.
Kenya Police Recruitment 2019 Requirements.
Applicants with the subsequent skills square measure powerfully inspired to apply;
Forensic Scientists, Carpenters and Joiners, Cartographers, Clinical Officers, Nurses, Draughtsmen, Electrical Assistants, physical science Technicians, General Fitters, Foreign Languages consultants, welcome (Caters, House Keepers, Cooks, Laundry Operators), ICT consultants, Laboratory Technicians, Librarians, Masons, Painters and Sign Writers, Photographers, Plant Mechanics, Pharmacists, Plumbers, linguistic communication Interpreters, Sportsmen/women, Tailors, Vehicle Electricians, Veterinary Technicians, Video Editors, Videographers, Welders and Fabricators.
Kenya Police Recruitment 2019: the subsequent square measure the police enlisting general entry demand for applicants:
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Posses a Kenya National ID Card
- Possess a minimum qualification of ‘D+’( Plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with a ‘D+’ (Plus) in either English or Bantu languages;
- Be aged between eighteen and twenty-eight years for holders of KCSE Examination Certificate or its equivalent, and up to thirty years for a certificate and degree holders;
- Meet the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
- Be physically, mentally and medically fit
- Have no criminal history or unresolved criminal charges
- Female applicants should not be pregnant at the and through the complete coaching amount.
- Be of excellent character.
Kenya Police Recruitment 2019 Application.
- Result slips shall not be accepted.
Any candidate that:
a) Canvasses directly or indirectly;
b) Knowingly presents false educational certificates and testimonials;
c) Engages in any corrupt activity;
Shall be disqualified and within the case of (b) and (c) additionally be in remission and
- Using section 25 of the National Police Service Commission Act, somebody knowingly provides the Commission info that is fake or confusing in any material specifically commits an offence and shall on conviction be subject to a fine not exceptional 200 thousand shillings (Ksh. 200,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceptional 2 (2) years or to each.
- Gender & Diversity: The recruited candidates shall replicate the gender, ethnic and regional diversity of the Kenyan individuals.
- Application Submission: All candidates should complete the prescribed form obtained from ANY of the following:
* the closest Officer Commanding Police Division (OCPD) or any station house
* the closest Sub-County Administration Police Commander’s (DAPC) offices
* the closest Huduma Centres
* County Commissioner’s offices *
You are thus suggested to rigorously opt for the class you’re eligible for, as multiple applications for Kenya Police Recruitment 2019 would cause disqualifications.
- The National Kenya Police don’t demand or settle for gifts or gratification to supply employment.
- Do not give cash to anyone before, throughout or when the recruitment process has elapsed. Any candidate found doing either of those would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
1. The General Service (GSU)
The General Service Unit is the paramilitary wing of the Kenya police and is employed basically for control and maintaining order in any public events that involve massive plenty of individuals.
2. Anti-stock theft unit
This unit of police was created to handle the continual issues Janus-faced by northern pastoralist communities that have the matter of oxen rustling. It’s headquartered in Gilgil, Naivasha.
3. Traffic police department
This department has Janus-faced the foremost media scrutiny with several media shops having according news of officers that accept bribes often. The unit is guilty of guaranteeing traffic is flowing swimmingly on all major business routes across the country and to guard motorists likewise. It’s presently headed by Charlton Muriithi.
4. Diplomatic police unit
This unit is headed by Alan Sangaro and is guilty of providing security to all or any members of the Kenyan Diplomatic business firm. It goes while not locution that these square measure the people presumably to own travel on the government’s dime as they defend people who represent Kenya’s interests abroad.
5. Kenya working dog unit
This unit trains and handles all trained canines that facilitate those within the service police Kenya higher. They handle the dogs that screen things for explosives and or contraband.
6. Maritime police unit
They police the Kenyan waters within the areas on the brink of shore whereas their service is complemented by the Navy to guard our sovereign waters. The unit is head quartered at the Kilindini Harbor below the command of Stanly Lenamai.
7. Criminal investigations department (CID)
The Criminal Investigation Department ending all criminal investigations on behalf of the Director of Public Prosecution. They will build arrests and gift proof supporting prosecution of any suspect persons. Once a serious crime is according it’s officers of this board of directors that do the investigations.
As explicit earlier, of these units have an equivalent order of ranks inside them. These Kenya police ranks organized from lowest to highest as follows;
- Senior Sergeant
- Chief Inspector
- Assistant Superintendent
- Senior Superintendent
- Assistant Inspector-General
- Senior Assistant Inspector-General
- Deputy Inspector-General
- Military officer
SCREENING AND EXAMINATION
Shortlisted candidates are going to be contacted by e-mail for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre selected throughout the net application.
KENYA POLICE RECRUITMENT TRAINING
Only applicants that have passed the Screening Examination are going to be invited for coaching. Candidates that have with success completed the keep fit exercise are going to be passed dead set the Police Services.
Kenya Police Recruitment 2019 Deadline/Closing Date.
The Kenya Police 2019 enlisting Deadline/Closing are going to be disclosed here once the enlisting application starts. The Kenya Police Recruitment 2019 application forms are not yet available for 2019 but it is our duty to inform those who show interest as soon as the form is out. But Click the portal below to check military academy portal.
Address: Jogoo House ‘A’
P.O.Box 44249 – 00100
You are free to use the comment section to get in touch with us, and don’t forget to add your mail and if possible your mobile number for us to help you out with all the necessary updates in time or subscribe to our blog.