How To Apply For Ghana Army Recruitment 2019 | Check The Application Requirements & Process. Thanks for your interest in Ghana Army Recruitment 2019. Moreover, there are some certain newly established criteria for GAF eligibility, Application Procedure ,The Requirements. Not sure where to start, or what you could do? Explore our guide for different ways to join or apply for GAF Recruitment 2019 online.
About Ghana Armed Forces
The Ghana Army (GA) is the main ground warfare organizational military branch of the Ghanaian Armed Forces (GAF). However, Ghanaian air force (GHF) and Ghanaian navy (GN), the Ghanaian army (GA) makes up the Ghanaian Armed Forces (GAF), controlled by the Ghanaian Ministry of Defense (MoD) and Central Defense Headquarters,which are precisely have Accra.
The GA exists to serve the Ghanaian people, to defend the Nation, to protect vital national interests, and to fulfill national military responsibilities. Our mission is enduring: to provide necessary forces and capabilities to the Combatant Commanders in support of the National Security and Defense Strategies
Eligibility For Ghana Army Recruitment 2019
- Applicant must be a Ghanaian citizen by birth with good character.
- Applicant must not be than 18 years of age and not more than 25 years for Non – Tradesmen and not more than 27 years for Tradesmen by 1 September 2018.
- Applicant must be medically fit and tested by Armed Forces standards.
- Applicant shouldn’t be a married person.
- Applicant must possess minimum height of 1.68m (5’6”) for males and 1.57m (5’2”) for females. For Military Police only; be of a minimum height of 1.75m (5’9”) for males and 1.70m (5’7”) for females.
- Applicant should have six (6) Credits (not less than Grade 6)at BECE including English and Mathematics.
- Must Have five credits (not less than Grade C6) in WASSCE, including Core English and Core Mathematics or the requisite credits/passes in respective trade qualifications from GES at Intermediate or Advance Level.
Check also: Join United State Of America Army Recruitment.
How To Apply:
Note: The online application form is expected to be out before or on early 2019. More important, Check below for the basic GAF Eligibility and Guideline, before application.
- Purchase Card from the specified regional post offices and scratch it to see the pin code.
- Then Log on to the recruitment portal http://www.gafrecruitment.com
- Click on Apply Now,in other to display your authentication page. Insert the scratched card serial number, pin code and choose your preferred arm of service, type of commission and click then submit.
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages.
- Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
- Upload a scanned copy of your passport sized photograph of dimension (200 x 180 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format and enter any other required data.
- Enter your WASSCE/SSCE Index number, WASSCE/SSCE results slip serial number and select a tertiary institution from the list of schools. Enter your graduating GPA/CWA and provide all other required data. Upload only scanned copies of the following: WASSCE Results Slip and First Degree Certificate (Degree, HND).
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, if you are shortlisted.
We believe you have benefited this feed, if yes, please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives. Feel free to drop your question in the comment box, as we respond to you shortly.