Join Gambia Police Recruitment 2019, get the application form and guideline. Have you been dreaming of joining the police Force? Do you think you have all it takes to join the force? Here, you will get answers to most of the questions asked by you and many others like you. So, after reading this post, you will be equipped with the knowledge you need to make a well informed decision as to whether or not to proceed with your ambition.
Meanwhile, the Gambia Police Recruitment 2019/2020 application form is completely free of charge and its been conducted online. however this update is not only to notify you of the recruitment but to as well guide you on the application process.
It can be incredibly frustrating for our recruiters when they don’t see the best results after putting a significant amount of time and effort into developing what they think are, robust recruitment strategies. After all, employees are the backbone of every organization and if recruiters don’t bring in the right talent, the organization suffers. Have you identified the main reasons as to why this is happening? Do you actually understand these problems?
Take a look at the application process and begin by submitting an application online. Before you begin the application process, please have the following information handy.
Our `mission is as listed below:
- Uphold the laws of the Gambia fairly and firmly;
- Keep the peace;
- Protect, help and reassure the community;
- Prevent, detect and investigate crime;
- Pursue and bring to justice those who break the law;
- Protect life and property;
- Perform this mission with integrity, common sense and sound judgment
- Serve as the exclusive national platform for criminal investigations requiring international outreach;
- Gather criminal intelligence for the benefit of domestic law enforcement and the INTERPOL community;
NCB crime desks:
- Environmental and Wildlife Crime;
- Financial and High-Tech Crime;
- Fugitives and Missing Persons;
- Trafficking in Human Beings;
- Intellectual Property Crime;
- Small Arms and Light Weapons;
- Stolen Motor Vehicles;
- Stolen Works of Art.
The above desks also work on specifically regional issues which include:
- Crimes committed against children;
- Use of stolen and lost travel documents;
- War crime fugitives;
- Maritime piracy;
- Intellectual property crime
- Organized crimes and criminal organizations
- Environmental & wildlife crime.
- Gather and share criminal information with a view to locating and tracing suspects, wanted persons and fugitives;
- Obtain foreign criminal information on individuals under investigation;
- Verify the identity and obtain criminal records of suspects arrested in The Gambia;
- Coordinate the extradition and deportation of wanted persons, fugitives and persons under investigations by member states;
- Verify the identities of persons under investigation;
- Transmit intelligence and information to law enforcement agencies and judicial authorities.
How To Apply For Gambia Police Recruitment 2019
Currently, the application forms for joining the Gambia Police Force Recruitment 2019 are not yet available but it is our duty to inform those who show interest as soon as the form is out. But Click on the portal below to check our Police Force portal.
You are free to use the comment section to get in touch with us, and don’t forget to add your mail and if possible your mobile number for us to help you out with all the necessary updates in time or subscribe to our blog.