Best Kodi Repositories 2019 to Download Working Addons & Installation Process. With online streaming becoming popular by the day, there has been a rise in the portals and apps that allow you to stream content in a hassle-free manner. Now, to watch the content from different sources, you would need a centralized media player and this is where Kodi comes into the picture.
Kodi has been one of the most popular and talked about open source media center and rightly so. The XBMC owned media center allows you to stream all types of content including videos, music, games, etc. on devices running on different platforms.
However, Kodi only allows you to stream content from different sources, and you need to use Kodi addons for it and that where repositories come into the picture.
Kodi Repositories & Installation Process
Repositories are a collection of add-ons where Kodi users can install repositories and gain access to hundreds of Kodi add-ons. It further offers updates to add-ons that they store in their repository when developers pushes out any update.
Repositories differ from Kodi Builds in many ways. Kodi Builds are also a collection of add-ons, but it installs every Kodi add-on on your system when you install a Build. On the other hand, Kodi repositories allow you to choose from the list and gives you more freedom.
Superrepo has many sub-repositories as well which makes it one of the largest Kodi repositories. All the addons are categorized so that users can find their favorite addons easily.
You’ll need to enable external downloads from the Kodi settings page. To do that:
- Open Kodi and click on the gear icon to enter the System menu.
- Go to System Settings > Add-ons
- Toggle the slider next to the “Unknown sources” option.
- Accept the warning message that pops up.
How to add SuperRepo to Kodi:
- Open Kodi on your local device.
- Click on the gear icon to enter the System menu.
- Go to File Manager > Add Source (you may need to click the double-dot to move to the top of the directory).
- Type in the following URL exactly as it appears: http://srp.nu
- Name the new repository “SuperRepo“.
- Click “OK“.
- Go back to the Kodi main menu.
- Select “Add-ons“.
- Click the open box icon at the top of the menu bar.
- Choose “Install from Zip File“.
- Select “SuperRepo” followed by your version name of Kodi.
- Select “All” to install the entire SuperRepo set of add-ons.
- Choose “Install from repository“.
- Find and click “SuperRepo All“.
- Scroll down to “Video Add-ons“.
- Locate the add-ons you’d like to use and install as many as you like!
- That’s all.
All the addons are arranged alphabetically and you will have no issue while searching for your favorite Kodi addon. This Kodi repository is quite popular amongst the Kodi users of United States, United Kingdom, and Canada.
How to install Kodil Repository on Kodi :
- Launch Kodi
- Press Setting then File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Press None
- Type http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/ and Press Done [Original Repository http://kdil.co/repo/ has been temporary down]
- Enter a name for media Source, type Kodil & Press OK
- Go back to Home Screen
- Press Add-Ons
- Click on Open Package type icon
- Press Install from zip file
- Press Kodil
- Press repository.kodil-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
How to Install Addon from Kodil Repository.
- Press Install from Repository
- Select Kodil Repository
- Press Video add-ons
- Press Exodus
- Press Install
- Wait until you see Exodus Add-on installed message
- Exodus is now installed and ready to use.
All Eyez On Me is a fairly new Kodi repository that has a great collection of addons. You can find addons related to live tv, music, live sports, kids content, documentaries, and many popular movies and TV shows in this Kodi repository.
Installing All Eyez on Me addon on Kodi 17 requires the same step as setting up any other addons. Follow the instructions below.
- The first thing you need to do after launching Kodi Krypton is click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select None and then enter the following path without the quotes “http://daffyslist.com/repo/”.
- Name it ‘Colossus’ and click ‘OK’.
- From the Kodi homescreen, select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ -> Daffys
- Select repository.alleyezonme-x.x.x.zip and install it.
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose the All Eyez on Me Repo to open it.
- Click on Video Add-ons -> All Eyez on Me and press install.
- Wait until you see the All Eyez on Me Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- All the video addons you install, including All Eyez on Me, will appear here.
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about Kodi Repositories, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below.