Apply for CSIRO Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2019 In Seismology, Australia – www.csiro.au. The postdoctoral fellowship program aims to develop the next generation of leaders of the innovation system. We provide research training via three-year, strategic research and development projects that have a clear focus.
Fellowships are designed to equip postgraduates with the skills to embark on careers as independent scientists and engineers. Fellowship is awarded to pursue a postdoctoral programme.
The learning and development plan will include defined opportunities for formal involvement in research planning, conference attendance review of scientific papers and fully funded training courses for skills development. It is awarded in the field of Seismology
AU$82K – AU$93K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Australian students are welcome to apply. To be qualifies for the fellowship, the following crireria must be met:
- Applicant must have a doctorate (or will shortly satisfy the requirements of a PhD) in a relevant discipline such as Seismology or Computational Seismology.
- Applicants must demonstrate experience in full waveform seismic imaging.
- Applicants must have extensive experience and skills in computer programming.
- Applicant must have a record of scientific innovation and creativity, plus the ability & willingness to incorporate novel ideas and approaches into scientific investigations.
- Applicant must demonstrate motivation and discipline to carry out autonomous research.
How To Apply:
To apply for the fellowship, please provide a CV as well as a cover letter addressing the selection criteria in brief, and upload these as one document. If your application proceeds to the next stage you may be asked to provide additional information.
October 18, 2018
If you have any questions about CSIRO Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2019 In Seismology that weren’t answered in this article then feel free to drop in the comment section down below and we will be sure to answer them.