AFL Recruitment 2019/2020 | Application Form and Process. Have you been dreaming of joining the Armed Force? Do you think you have all it takes to join the force? Here, you will get answers to most of the questions asked by you and many others like you. So, after reading this post, you will be equipped with the knowledge you need to make a well informed decision as to whether or not to proceed with your ambition.
Meanwhile, the AFL Recruitment 2019/2020 application form is completely free of charge and its been conducted online. however this update is not only to notify you of the recruitment but to as well guide you on the application process.
It can be incredibly frustrating for our recruiters when they don’t see the best results after putting a significant amount of time and effort into developing what they think are, robust recruitment strategies. After all, employees are the backbone of every organization and if recruiters don’t bring in the right talent, the organization suffers. Have you identified the main reasons as to why this is happening? Do you actually understand these problems?
Take a look at the application process and begin by submitting an application online. Before you begin the application process, please have the following information handy.
Minimum Entry Requirements For Joining AFL Recruitment 2019
To qualify you will need to meet the minimum basic requirements listed below, as well as specific requirements for your chosen trade. In order to be considered a more competitive applicant, we recommend exceeding these requirements where possible.
- Be a minimum of 17 years of age*
- Have completed at least three years of secondary school education
- Be medically fit for service
- Meet the citizenship & security requirements
Responsibilities of the Armed Forces of Liberia (AFL)
Below are some of the duties and responsibilities of the Armed Forces of Liberia (AFL):
- The AFL shall participate in international peacekeeping peace enforcement and other by the UN, the AU, ECOWAS, MRU, and/or all international institutions of which Liberia may be a member. All such activities shall be undertaken only upon authorization of the President of Liberia with the consent of the Legislature.
- The primary mission of the AFL shall be to defend the national sovereignty and territorial integrity of Liberia, including land, air and maritime territory, against external aggressions, insurgency, terrorism and encroachment. In addition thereto the AFL shall respond to natural disasters and engage in other civic works as may be required or directed.
- The AFL shall provide command, communications, logistical, medical, transportation, and humanitarian support to the civil authority in the event of a natural or man-made disaster, outbreak of disease, or epidemic. Such assistance shall be authorized by the President of Liberia.
- The AFL shall assist civil authorities in search, rescue, and saving of life on land, sea, or air; such assistance shall be authorized by the President for immediate response by specialized search and rescue units in conjunction with other Government Ministries and Agencies.
- Standards of Conduct for the Armed Forces of Liberia: Members of the AFL shall perform their duties at all times in accordance with democratic values and human rights. They shall perform their duties in a non-partisan manner, obey all lawful orders and commands from their superior officers in ways that command citizen respect and confidence and contribute towards the maintenance and promotion of the respect for the rule of law.
Currently, the application forms are not yet available for 2019 but it is our duty to inform those who show interest as soon as the form is out. But Click on the portal below to check Armed Force portal.
You are free to use the comment section to get in touch with us, and don’t forget to add your mail and if possible your mobile number for us to help you out with all the necessary updates in time or subscribe to our blog.